The steps for filing a claim and settling it are outlined below.
- If there was another vehicle involved in the accident, make a note of its Vehicle number.
- Notify the nearest police station right away or inform the police by dialing 100 for police control room.
- Inform the insurance company in writing (intimation) or send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- For the next step in the procedure, the policy issuing office may appoint a Surveyor/Loss Assessor.
- The information of the paperwork required for claim processing will be provided by the policy issuing office or the Surveyor.
- Submit all documentation to the Policy Issuing Office, either directly or through an authorized Agent or Surveyor, together with any required or requested documents.
- After the survey is completed, the surveyor will provide the report along with his comments.
- The policy issuing office will validate all documents based on the surveyor’s report. Also, get the Note ready.
- The policy issuing office will issue a voucher after the letter has been approved.
Last Updated on March 10, 2022 by Admin